Direct to Kindle Instructions
For those confused on how to obtain their @kindle.com email addresses and how to add email addresses to their approved sender list, this page is for you!
- Login to Amazon. Click on Your Account from the menu on the top right hand side.
- There should be six rectangles at the top of the page. Click on Your devices and content.
- Click Manage Digital Content.
- Click on Preferences toward the top of that screen.
- Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings. It’ll open up that content. You’ll be able to see a list of your devices and all the Kindle email address associated with each one. Find your device and copy the email address you need.
- Then scroll down to your Approved Personal Document E-mail List. You can add “@gmail.com” to it by looking underneath the list and clicking on Add an new approved e-email address and be set for anyone that sends you something with that email extension.
And now you’re all set! You should have added either email@example.com or just @gmail.com to your approved sender list. You should also have been able to find your devices Kindle email address. Give that Kindle email address to me or whoever is sending you a mobi file direct to your Kindle and they can use that to send it! Tada!