(The Esterwilde High Series #1)
When the unimaginable happens and Jordan loses her best friend on the night she had planned to tell him her feelings, it leaves her to wonder if she’s the guilty party, but her memories of that night are fuzzy. In an attempt to leave her past and the hateful stares of her peers behind, she moves across the country to live with her mother in Esterwilde, Pennsylvania. It’s a small close-knit town, but there no one should know about her past, or so she thought.
When Zyler runs into the new girl in town he can’t help but feel a connection, but he also knows her past harbors a horrible secret. He’s heard the rumors but doesn’t believe them. Seeing Jordan in pain kills him and all he wants to do is take it away.
Jordan soon realizes that no matter what she does she’s not going to be able to outrun her past. Can Zyler show her that despite the hate and ignorance in the world that life is still worth living? Will she ever figure out the truth about the night that took away her best friend?
A century after a government-mandated cure for obesity, people are dying…
Tahlia’s ancestors refused the cure, escaping to live in the wilds of South Dakota. When she’s captured on a supply run, she becomes a lab rat for the scientists searching for an antidote to reverse the damage.
Quentin, the son of the doctors wanting to dissect Tahlia, knows the fate of humanity lies buried in Tahlia’s genetic code, but her survival also lies in his hands. Will his choices doom the human race?
Harrowing and suspenseful, Untreatable transports readers to a dystopian future where everything is not as it seems and resilience of body–and spirit–is required to survive.
When disaster strikes, Meriya must decide whether to stay on land or return to the sea.
Washed ashore after a natural disaster, Meriya finds herself in the human world, injured and running out of time. Unsure whether her family survived, she must determine the better course: stay on land, and thus become human, or return to the sea calling to her.
When young Rowan claimed a mermaid rescued him after a boating accident which took his father’s life, no one believed him. Now, with Meriya recovering in his pool, he must do everything in his power to keep her a secret.
Can Rowan convince Meriya to stay in his world or will her betrothed and the secrets swirling in the ocean’s depths prove a stronger pull?
AMAZON | NOOK | IBOOKS | KOBO | GOODREADS
Hartley Gable is far from normal. She’s lived most of her life in hiding thanks to a circumstance of birth. Now, as she nears her eighteenth birthday, life becomes even stranger. She’s coming into her powers, abilities that she’d long denied and is forced to move to a new location with her guardian. As danger looms, Hartley must find the strength to face her destiny while deciding who she can truly trust.
When Bex Mason shows up, the danger Hartley has been warned of becomes even more apparent. Bex brings warnings of the peril Hartley faces all the while appearing to keep Hartley safe. But can Hartley trust the boy who climbed through her bedroom window or has she put her trust in the one person she should fear the most?
A CyberWitch Press Short Fiction Anthology
Jingle Spells is a feel-good holiday collection of witch-themed tales, from a witch hunt at the winter solstice, to a Christmas dinner in danger of being ruined by an imp. Here you will find a sparkly pair of shoes holding one woman’s destiny, and a magical, mystery-solving cup of latte. Meet a broken young woman unaware of the powers she possesses, and a teenage boy with the fate of the world on his shoulders.
Featuring short stories from veteran authors Jennifer Laslie, Sidonia Rose, and Heather Marie Adkins, and introducing Sammi Cox, Brittany White, and K. Laslie. Sit back with a steaming mug, light up the fireplace, and enjoy these six tales of magic, mayhem, and love.
- Solstice Flames by Jennifer Laslie
- A Midwinter Manifestation by Sammi Cox
- The Witch’s Shoes by Sidonia Rose
- Molly by Brittany White
- Holiday Dreams by K. Laslie
- The Witch’s Brew by Heather Marie Adkins
A Midsummer Night’s Sidhe
A CyberWitch Press Short Fiction Anthology #2
Delve into the realm of magick, shadow, light, and air with seven phenomenal authors and their fae tales of danger, betrayal, and love.
- Dive into THE WITCHWOOD with Kolin Gates
- Flee the enemy with Brittany White in FINDING HOME
- Find yourself FAE TOUCHED with Heather Marie Adkins
- Make a wish with Victoria Escobar in TRICKY WISHES
- Prepare for battle in ETHEREAL by K. Laslie
- Become EXILED with Jennifer Laslie
- Discover BURNING LOVE with Ava Wood
Color Your Words
(Only Available in Paperback)
Color Your Words is a coloring book and journal all rolled into one! This book is available on Amazon.
Pieces of Me
Pieces of Me is a collection of poetry written by me in high school and my early twenties. It’s only available as a paperback currently.
These aren’t the fairy tales you grew up with. New twists re-imagine the classics to all sorts of places you’d never expect.
- To stop a zombie plague, Snow White will need to kill the evil Queen before the last apple falls.
- When Veronica Chapman falls into a coma in a horrific car accident, Trigg Chapman has the second chance to rekindle their rocky romance once upon a dream.
- A princess cursed, a blind man kidnapped, and The Beast who threatens their happiness.
- Aria inherited a century-long battle among the merfolk nations along with the crown, but a tenacious human looking for restitution could change everything.
- A sapling of a dying magical tree desires revenge before the flames turn to love and grant Pinocchia her one with – to be a real girl.
- A princess becomes a pauper, but then must fight to save her kingdom.
- Leukemia may have stolen Rapunzel’s hair but not her dreams.
- when Grandma become the latest victim in a string of murders, the wolf just might have to be the hero.
- Rumpelstiltskin is not the only criminal in the kingdom.
- At the stroke of midnight the spell will break, but there’s no proof that it’s true love.
- Bethany Lopez
- Donna Dull
- Erin Danzer
- Heather Marie Adkins
- Jennifer Laslie
- Jill Cooper
- K. Laslie
- Magan Vernon
- Susan Burdorf
- Victoria Escobar